Truong Sanh Palace

Truong Sanh Palace is located in the northwestern corner of the Citadel, built in 1822 during the reign of King Minh Mang (1820-1840) with original features is a royal Vienna. In the mid-nineteenth century, offers Truong Sanh be classified into one of 20 scenic land by Neuro poetic landscape of a place the Palace gardens. Under the reign of King Dong Khanh (1885-1889) this area became the home of the Grand Empress Dowager Mrs Nguyen Dynasty.

To improve service quality, increase destination for travelers to visit the Royal Palace, where, outside the showroom of cultural history of relics, Center for Development Services Hue Monuments implemented a number of cultural services, creating impressive feature for travelers.

For further information please contact:

HUE MONUMENT SERVICE DEVELOPMENT CENTER:

Address: 46 Dinh Cong Trang, Thuan Thanh Ward, Hue City

Tel: 054 3519 519

Email:      dichvuditichhue@gmail.com

Website:   dichvuditichhue.com.vn